Follow me @maggielalala



Monday, August 28, 2006

hmm.today was okay lah.
maths sucked.
hah.ermm.ms lye was kinda impatient today.
and i can sense that she was a little against me.
dont noe y.
wadever lah.
most sec3s nt here today.
which means that pathetic ME has to lead.
=((((
kexin tried to sabo me bt i saved myself!
wahahahaha!blehh!
when they did theory i did goeg!
wahaha.clever right.
almost finished and i left it in school.
tml copy the rest can liao.
whoooo!

bought kitkat as usual and folded the aluminium foil as usual.
haha.i wanna see how many i can fold.
took mrt with wanleng, xiao xuan, meli and camillie
talked a little and its my turn stop liao.
dont noe y live so near.
okay.i bloged cause i had to wait for weixiao pasta to load.
so..
gtg weixiao pasta-ing already!
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment