Follow me @maggielalala



Saturday, September 02, 2006

GOOD GUYS DO EXIST!!!
today i took bus 10 to weeting's hse.
on the bus, i tapped my ezlink.
no money inside.
shit man.then i checked my wallet.
no coins at all!!
i dont noe wad to do.
then i told the uncle that my card no money and i did nt have coins
then he started scolding me.
i asked him whether i can use notes
then he said he did nt have change at continued scolding me.
i did nt noe wad to do!!
then SUDDENLY.this guy tapped on my shoulder.
he gave me 55 cents
so good lor!!
then he quite shuai also.
so surprise that teenagers nowadays are so kindhearted.
i said thank u to him.
i wanted to ask him whether he had change bt i dont dare.
then when he gng off the bus i wanted to say thank to him and ask him
bt the words like stuck in my throat.
then my heart pumped vr fast.
cause i vr scared.

then just nw on my way home, took bus 10 too.
when pass by the stop that he stopped at, my heart pumped faster too.
vr scared that he come up the bus then i dont noe whether to talk to him.

anyway, today went to weeting's hse.
slacked alot.
she watched weixiao pasta and i watched la bi xiao xin.
lol.so sian lor.
hmm.had pastamania for dinner.
i ate the chicken sausage stuff.
at first tot it looked quite disgusting.
bt it tasted nice!!
i wanna eat agn!!!!!!
yumyum.
took neos with weeting walk walk abit then went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment