Follow me @maggielalala



Saturday, November 18, 2006

acapella camp today
woke up at 8.super tired lah
i waited for the freaking bus for 20 mins and in the end i took another bus.
idiot bus.cheat my feelings.
anyway, i was late.
sorry lah! not my fault!!
lol.hmm.took 168 to woodlands interchange
the bus journey was long!
and i wanted to slp but cannot.
dont noe y.wanleng lah.
so noisy! lol.actually i think i noisier than her
and then changed to 169.
reached there early.
so went for breakfast.
i ate the hotdog thingy. nicenice(((((:

m-pact:
1 looked like lizard: lizard
1 could sing super low notes: mr low
1 had super curly hair(matt) : q q hair
1 likes to show off: show off

haha.these were the names i came out with lah
heehee.
matt said im his favourite photographer.
cause i take nice pictures!
haha! thank you thank you! lol

hmm.the whole thing was kinda sian lor.
i kept drawing and drawing.
wanleng taught me ow to draw doremon, shin chan(like dog) and mouse
haha.the shin chan i drew was damn comical.
wanleng burst out into laughter immediately after looking at it.

after the whole thing was over, we took bus back.
same buses.
on the bus, wanleng was listening to my mp3

wanleng: y so big!! squeeze until i very pain leh
she was referring to my earphones
i didnt noe.so i thought what the hell she talking abt.
u noe.smth horny.lol!
and she burst out laughing agn!

after that went to tampines mall for dinner
i was kinda pissed off.
haiya.at last the problem was solved and i had a smile on my face agn.
hmm.maybe the smile wasnt that obvious lah
i think i looked dao.
got 1 guy wanted to ask me for donation
then i had this dao face
he walked near me and walked away
haha! pple, to avoid donations, have a dao face!
but dont dao the wrong pple
later kena beaten by gangsters dont come and scold me hor!
lol.

ate walked a while then went home.
tml still have acapella camp.sian lor!
need to wake up early agn!
zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment