Follow me @maggielalala



Sunday, November 12, 2006

im ANGRY!
finefine! im jealous!!
whywhywhywhy!!
its not supposed ot be hers!
its supposed to be dad's
and everybody's idea was like kinda we share it.
but she act like nothing happened
and treat it like it's hers!
like wtf!
why do you deserve a phone!
i want a phone too!
i mean we had the same idiot phone
which is like fuck.
it suck! seriously!
i cant even take a picture
the memory is as small as my last finger
fine!smaller.
im really angry!!! ahh!!

actually im not much angry with her taking the phone
im angry with YOU!
you selfish shit!
you dont even use the functions
and you wanna hog a good phone.
pardon me for my rudeness but im damn angry now
how old are you!
you dont need a good phone okay!
give it to somebody who needs it more than you!
i mean.u dont even use the memory card
dad asked u and u said u wanted 3g
like wtf! you havent even used it once okay!
u idiot!
if you werent older than me i wished i slapped your face!
IM ANGRY!!
!@#$%^&!@
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!
im NEVER EVER so vulgar.
u stretched me to my limits.

dinner made me feel even worst.
im a very very fussy eater
i dont eat alot of things
seafood- even fish, crab, prawns, wadever!
dinner was like crap everytime with grandparents
they will like to force food into my mouth
of course i refuse!
but i feel like i dont even have the rights to choose what i like to eat?!
like wtf!
im a human.like you dont have what you dont eat!
sorry people! im just venting my anger.
and i feel muchmuchmuch better!


((((((((((((((:
haha.its nice to feel happy.
im smiling now.
haha.i know im weird.
thanks blogblog.haha!
you made me happy.you made me smile.
see?im so easily contented!!!
haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment