Follow me @maggielalala



Thursday, December 28, 2006

stupid fever idiot fever!
i cant help but keep cursing it.
i am having high fever now.
and i am feeling TERRIBLE!
my nose is like a tap except that it cant stop
i face is so red due to the hotness.
and my hands are freezing cold.
the medicine that the doctor give me is the one i hate!
its that one that i will be super hungry after taking it.
last time he also gave me that.
and i vomited due to the hunginess.
and that time i only take once.
suppose to continue taking but i dont dare.
shitman! i scared later like that time.

i wanna go choir!
i want i want!!
i havent skipped even once this year.
except sl camp lah.
and its the last time in year 2006.

and today, i was supposed to meet my 6hbabes to celebrate late christmas.
i bought the presents lor!
what a waste of money!
and i misss them!

anyway, daddy can be said as worst.
cause he got stomach flu!
uh oh! hope that he dont pass it to meee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment