Follow me @maggielalala



Wednesday, December 20, 2006

went to school early to do the banner.
painted blahblah.
got my hands full of paint.
but at least better than xiaoxuan's
haha.and wanleng got some green paint on her hair.

went to lunch and started acapella practice
it was quite okay lah.
mrs chua listened to us.
on friday, mdm yue, miss foo and mrs chua will listen to us!!
haiz.a little scared.

after that continued to do the banners
the smell of the paint is seriously giving me a headache.
when mrs chua said that it will,
i was like "really meh?where got so easy headache de?"
and tada! i shouldnt have said it!
haha.
and my mum is so irritating.
haiz.so frustrated now

when i got off the bus when it reached my stop,
i feel a wet patch on my shirt.
then i realised that my water bottle was leaking
like wtf! and my bag is also wet.
T.T so unlucky

No comments:

Post a Comment