Follow me @maggielalala



Friday, January 05, 2007

mr neo was super funny lah.
cant stand it
"habit since in your mother's womb"
LOLOLOL!! laugh till crazy man!

choir was okay.
except the super high notes!
ahh.whole choir was screeching away.
blah lah! but was very crappish.

hmm.after school went to have dinner with weeting at mac.
did some homework.so guai!!
lol.i finished maths.
yay!haha.hmm.crapped

on the way home, the bus broke down.
so unlucky!and its like at road junction lor.
but i expected it to be like very dangerous and like "fun"
but it turned out to be so SIAN.
lol.just walking to the bus stop in the rain
and then wait for bus. so sian!
i called dad.i asked him to come and save me!
but he gave me so many excuses and asked me to walk to the bus stop myself.
so badbadbadbadbad!!!
eeeeeeeediot.
when the people on the same bus went up the bus too,
they told the uncle some stuffs.
i was behind them.and then i thought they were asking for directions.
so i just tapped my card and squeezed through them.
then, i realised that they were telling the uncle that the bus broke down
and they did not need to tap their cards!
how stupid of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment