Follow me @maggielalala



Monday, January 15, 2007

my patrick is SO pathetic!
during physics farhan took it to play
well, i didnt even notice it okay
when i noticed that he took it, i told him to be careful
cause he was sitting at the sink there
and then hakim heard.
and he threw patrick into the sink!!
so eeeeeeediot!!
poor patrick):

during ace almost tio sabo-ed to be the ic for the grp
they were discussing softly behind me
and then i was day dreaming and didnt know even after they told teacher that im gonna be the ic.then teacher asked me i was like..
huh?what u talking abt?
lol.and then he asked me whether i was stressed and whether i will have nightmare at night
i said yes! lol
and i wasnt made the ic((((((((:

wanleng was forced to come to sop1!
i was quite happy lah
cause finally got 1 person pei me in sop1 le!!
haha.but she was super unhappy
she even went to talk to ms lye.
so unlike the timid her
lol! but she didnt got to change back lah
expected.
wanleng: u are my daughter! u must jiayou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u can do it!
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment