Follow me @maggielalala



Monday, January 08, 2007

was super tired cause of insomnia yesterday night
school was okay.
i left my pupil diary in class during physics and assembly
and then its like both lessons needed
assembly that time ms cheng asked everyone to take out
and b4 that she asked who havent buy yet
i bought it what.so i didnt raise up my hand
but when she asked us to take it out, i didnt have it!
so malu.and then mrs lee asked me why i didnt have it.
so i tell her lor.heng she understanding

choir was alright.
sectionals was slacky!
haha.we sang abt 2 or 3 times and started talking and talking
but had fun talking lah
shared my experience and they shared theirs
haha.whatever!
the sec5s were assigned to sopranos!
haha.i taught them everyone sang
and ms lye "tested" me!super scary can!
my legs were like wobbly!
phew.heng i passed
wahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment