Follow me @maggielalala



Wednesday, February 07, 2007

super unlucky today lah
hafir boo-ed 2 times loudly into my ears and i screamed!
and then wanleng also did.and i also screamed -.-''
haha.and then that stupid idiot hisham tripped me during physics.
like wtf.i tio shock and screamed too.

after school went to tm with weeting and siuming
we ate ajisen.
well, even though im super broke i still eat.
and then the woman who served my noodles to me hor
her thumb touched the soup 3 times lor!
super disgusting can!!

then went to mac to study.
siuming was irritating.he wasnt even in a study mood
he just keep on irritating weeting and i
with his rubbish.lol
cant stand him man.
there was this retarded guy working there
he was cleaning up the table.
he was holding a tray and when he walk pass our table,
the freaking tray hit my head!
super duper pain lor.
got 1 "kok!" sound.very loud.and got baluku
that retarded guy started laughing and didnt even apologise
after that, every single time he is nearing our table, i will stare at him
and then he dont even dare to look at me lor!
idiot retarded guy!

lol.then leslie came to join us.
and... i lazy to elaborate!
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment