Follow me @maggielalala



Friday, March 30, 2007

ever since farhan broke my mirror, i seem to have the bad luck instead of him having it

i lost my wallet! i think i lef it in bus and only realise that i lost it the next day
mygod.all my things inside!
my neoprints, my free movie ticket, my ezlink card, my mini toon card, my cash card, my heart, my kbox card, my popular card, and alot more!
T-T so sad man

and then i mistaken wenyong as wanleng
and i told him something really stupid
super paiseh can!

i stained my skirt in kfc.
i tot they were kidding me.
wtf. really leh! carried weeting's bag back to sch

during choir i almost died
haha. no lah. i really felt like fainting
i just suddenly feel SOOO giddy.
i think due to over loss of blood
and everyone was shocked to see me so pale
i think i must have looked like a ghost
my legs were wobbly
xinhui pushed me softly and i almost fell
and i was super cold.
when everyone was standing to sing, i was the only one sitting
and wanleng said that i had fever

i dont know whats wrong with me
ever since that time, my fever has been coming back and going away
i dont want to see a doctor cause later i will be okay already
but it keep coming back i dont know what to do!
is like 1 day im okay the other day im like shit
what the hell did i do?!

god, u hate me so much

No comments:

Post a Comment