Follow me @maggielalala



Friday, May 18, 2007

I don't know what the hell I did to deserve this lah. Seriously, nothing goes right in my life. Just when I thought that everything is getting better, you just come with the same thing again. Why can't you just let me do what I want? Why can't you just bloody agree with me for the one time. Now everything planned is crashed. Are you happy now? Seeing me so sad and disappointed. If thats what you want from me, then tada! You've succeeded! Go, go! Go celebrate. Fuck it man.

What should I do?? Why can't human beings do 2 different things simultaneously, like simultaneous equations? I want to be involved in both events. But, everything's just so fucking irritating lah. WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY!!! I hate it man!


God hates Maggielimmeiqi.

No comments:

Post a Comment