Follow me @maggielalala



Tuesday, May 22, 2007

OH YEAH. OHHHH YEAH! I feel like screaming my lungs out. Cause Maggie Lim Mei Qi here passed her Amaths! What a miracle lah. At first my paper wrote 61/100. Like oh my god lah. And then when I check and count again, it's 51/100 lah. What a disappointment. But nevertheless. I PASSED! (:

During recess I went to General Office wanting to collect my IC. And then the woman there and I kept talking at the same time. For 3 times! She said Good morning and I said I want to collect my IC. So she didn't hear me. And when I repeat, she repeated too. Damn hilarious lah. And I forgot to take my ezlink lah. Haha. So in the end cannot collect too. I was telling Ahshi and Wanleng about what happened inside and this teacher was behind us "eavesdropping". Haha. Maybe I spoke too loudly lah. She suddenly said "These 3 girls very good ar! Speaking English. Everytime I hear people speaking in their mother tongues and these 3 girls here are speaking English." Haha. And she asked for my name and class. -.-'''

In the morning Ms Cheng talked to Sec3 about some stupid stuff. Wasn't really paying attention too. Hisham kept poking ZhengQian with something. And when ZhengQian turns over, he acts like nothing happened. Damn funny can! And he was so crappish lah. Nice entertainer though. Maybe he can be a clown next time. Haha. Joke!

Erm, during ACE Mrs Tan got Wanleng and I to go collect and give out consent forms to choir members. And the sec1s were cute lah. But 1 or 2 were irritating enough though.

Lunched at KFC. And went home. Ahhh. Ahshi and the bus 24 thingy. Damn funny lah! I was sitting at the bus stop waiting for my bus and untangling my earpiece. And suddenly I look up I see Janus with a big smile on his face waving at me. I got a shock. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment