Follow me @maggielalala



Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Went to do manicure at Bugis with Tanwanleng today. We reached there at about 12. And none of the shops were opened yet. So we went to have our lunch first. After lunch, we went back and the shops were not opened yet! So we waited and waited until 1 of the shops finally opened. And we went to do lor.

The woman seems a little weird to me. Like so... weird lah! Haha. Limited vocab. And after choosing the colour, she filed my nail and helped me apply the colour. She doesnt talk. Haha. After I finished, Wanleng did. She chose white and I chose pink. When she finished doing Wanleng's, she asked for the money. And I told her that I wanted to do nail art. She said that I should have said earlier. Cause she already applied the top coat and then cannot do nail art liao. Like wth? She should have asked lor. Got money also dont want to earn.

After that we went to meet Ahshi and we set off for Marina Square. I bought a denim shorts which was damn beautiful. And it was on sale! 10 bucks only! But they didn't allow people to try. So no choice, I just bought it. Actually I was considering whether to buy or not. Cause I was afraid I couldn't fit into it. But Wanleng ask me to just buy. So I bought lor. We went to the toilet and I went to try. It was super tight lah. I didn't dare to sit down I was afraid that it would split. Haha. It's time to go on a diet, Maggie. And that pair of shorts shall be my target! I MUST fit into it COMFORTABLY somehow! Haha. Jiayou Maggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment