Follow me @maggielalala



Thursday, May 17, 2007

Went to Takashimaya with Weeting today. We met at Tanah Merah and since I was there early, she suggested that I just go inside the first cabin. Instead of her coming out and then we wait for the next train. And when the train came, I went in. But, I don't see Weeting anywhere! I called her. "Didn't you say meet at the first cabin?" She said "Yar! Where are you?" Then I heard the train saying "ding dong. Next stop, Simei" Damn! I went into the wrong train! I was supposed to go to the Boon Lay train but I went into the Pasir Ris one. Damn stupid lah.

Okay. We had lunch at Taka. It was super yummy! And we went shopping. I finally spent the voucher that jiujiu gave me for my birthday. I bought a pencil box with is super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment