Follow me @maggielalala



Friday, June 01, 2007

Ohhh gosh. My nails they are so sexy.HAHAH. Okay. They are not mine, anyway! Chem lesson ended early. Lunched with girls at KFC before we went to walk around. They accompanied to buy fake nails. I bought 1 which is not very very nice. Cause there was limited choice there. It cost $3.90. Then coincidentally, I met mum. Girls had to leave already so I followed mum. She brought me to this shop, that sells fake nails at $2.90 only! What's more, they are having a promotion. ALL ITEMS BUY 1 GET 1 FREE! My gosh. And all the nails there were beautiful okay. Alot to choose from! I also bought a pair of earrings and some nail stickers which was really cute!

Reached home started to play with the nails. I took more than 1 hour to finish putting on all 10 of them. Cause I needed to file them too. And they did not let me down. So gorgeous! (:

Now, I'm having a hard time typing and sms-ing. Is this a good way of controlling people from over-smsing? Hahah. My nails keep getting stuck in between the keys on the keyboard. Lol. And suddenly I remember: How am I going to bathe later on? Ohmygod. PLEASE don't let them drop off. PLEASE! I'll be a vegetarian for 1 month. Please let them last!

No comments:

Post a Comment