Follow me @maggielalala



Sunday, October 22, 2006

have been using the comp since i woke up.
abt 6 hrs le.and my eyes are super tired.
did nth much.
downloaded lots of songs.
sent most of them to tiff
and she came with her scary thank yous agn!
lol!after 6 hrs i did nt feel better.
i cant breath using my nose due to the block nose.
and in front of the computer is a mountain of tissues.
lol.my maid keep on saying how disgusting i am bt i dont care.
lol.in the end she carried the dust bin frm the room and left it beside me.
LOL.
and everytime i cough, my throat hurts.
went to wash my pencil box caused abt 2 weeks ago my red pen had menses.
LOL.just joking.the cap dropped off and then all the ink flowed out.
didnt have time to buy her a pad.
haha.and then i cant be bothered to wash it.
and everytime i touch it my hands will be red.
even my bag had a stain. bt it was heart shape.
cool right!
okay.back to the topic.
i went to wash my pencil box and had my both hands red.
and then..... i started role playing with myself.

me: *holding a pencil* WAHAHAHAHA! U SHALL DIE IN MY HANDS TODAY!!!!
pencil box: *vr cute voice* no! dont kill me...
me: *starts stabbing the pencil box alot of times.*
pencil box:*vr vr high pitch (my voice break when doing that) OUCH OUCH OUCH!
me: muahahahahahaahah!!!!
me: *looks at hands and become very depressed* i didnt kill her! i didnt!! ahh! blood!!!

okay.thats lame.
and if anyone saw that, it'll be damn embarassing.
LOL.anyway, i had a hard time scrubbing the ink off.
and to stop my hands from being red,
i wore plastic bags.
i looked i a plumber.lol.
and then i started role playing agn.
i played as a plumber doing work and complaining.
lazy to type la.
it's damn lame then correct la.lol.
and finally, after scrubbing, scrubbing and more scrubbing,
the naughty stain finally came off!!!!!
lalalalala.maggie u rock!
lol.if only i get paid for this.
i'll be happy scrubbing and role playing.
haha.LAME

just now while sending songs to tiff, wanleng msn-ed me.
she asked me to go ms to pass her smth.
so.....

me: i go maple give wanleng smth first then continue sending u
tiff: ok

after i went in, i passed to wanleng her stuffs.
and then i started training.
lol.SORRY TIFF!
haha.and 45 mins later then i came out.
i didnt wanna stop bt wanleng quitted.
i still stayed for abt 15 mins after she go.
when i come out, tiffny was already offline.
so SORRY!

alright.im sian
waiting for the suite life of zack and cody to stat.
still gt abt 1 hr.
=(((((((((((((

how i wish i can stop coughing and sneezing.
haiz.*ah choo!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment