Follow me @maggielalala



Sunday, October 29, 2006

went to orchard with xuewei today.
supposed to look for a jobb there.
we were looking for those kinda jobs in hotels.
bt the human resource department nt opened today
ohwell.cant help me
so, we spent the day SHOPPING!
wahaha.
even though i only have 10 bucks la.
heehee
hmm.went to heeren.
i ate the pontian noodles.
first time eating.it tasted quite okay la.
hmm.shopped there then sian liao

we went to bugis.
shopped at bugis then bugis street
xuewei bought a pair of earrings for me.
4.90 leh.good right! haha
i rejected at first.then she insisted.
all right lor.haha.
shopped and shopped
then i saw a watch i like.
so i bought it.xuewei paid for it.(*** * **** ******)
those hu wanna noe wad the stars stand for come and ask me!
cause its nt convenient for me to say here.

went to meet a guy in kembangan.
he was late la.
xuewei recommended me to work there.
its a tuition centre and wad i have to do is to contact pple.
just make calls lor.
i dont noe the working hours and pay.
the guy like quite idiot la.
when he talking to me he like scolding me
when i went out to call my dad, he asked xuewei abt me.
he said that he scared im like ahlian liddat.
lol.so idiiot

haiz.dont noe whether wanna accept the job leh
i have to do for oly abt half a month
until the primary school holidays lor.
i have to reply by thursday!
arghhhhh!
should i? or should i not?
give me comments pple!
haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment