Follow me @maggielalala



Wednesday, October 25, 2006

YESTERDAY-

went to orchard with weeting.
supposed to eat dim sum with grandparents de
then i attitude-ed my dad.
ytd night he said nt gng.
then in the morning then come and wake me up and say gng.
i was SO angry.
then he said i can dont go.
haha.

met at tanah merah.
weeting was LATE!
haha.had to wait for her(duh)

made our way there and had lunch at pastamania at cineleisure
i ate the usual one
i dont noe y it suddenly makes me wanna puke
so i only ate half of it.
after that shopped there for a while
bought earrings and some manicure stuff.

headed to heeren.
took neos, shopped and shopped.
weeting bought 3 shirts!
lol.she shirt-buyer.
haha.i bought 1 shirt

went to far-east after that.
weeting wanted to buy shoes.
bt didnt buy la.cause she didnt like all.
so fussy!!!

after that, we headed to bugis.
emm.shopped a while and had dinner at the teenage cafe at bugis street.
i ordered baked rice and it was super duper oily!!
eeeeeewwww!!
and i ate half also.
lol.







TODAY-
played 'bored' games.
haha.we went to 2e6 cause some pple had to do wadever survey
play truth or dare with xuewei, weichieh and wanleng
i lost then.........

xuewei: truth or dare
me: truth
xuewei: u like hu b4
me: err.weixiang(tv actor bt she dont noe)
xuewei: y u like him?
me: cause he shuai, act vr well and catwalk vr well
xuewei: intro to me leh
me: cannot
xuewei: y?
me: cause later u snatch with me

LOL!! and she totally dont noe that im referring to an actor
haha.

after that went to choose subjects
i chose 3e5.
haiz.bie ti le.
disappointed la.

No comments:

Post a Comment