Follow me @maggielalala



Saturday, November 25, 2006

i think my blog has some problems
is like sometimes it just suddenly close by itslef.
and it makes my comp lag.
if u all have the same problem please tell me

i think my music is getting quite irritating.
lol.starting its nice.
then its okay.
now its super sian!
haha.i'll get rit of it lah.

today went to chua's hse.
dont noe do what.
wanted to watch dvd de.
we watched pink panther.
then it was super sian lor!!
waste money only.

so, we went into her room and played "bored" games.
haha.but it was okay lah.
hmm.after that we cooked fried rice!!
haha.it was bland cause we forgot to add salt.
but, we still finished it lah.
cause we dont wanna waste food.
heehee.see?so kind.

after that went to tm to shop.
took neos and blahblahblah lah

No comments:

Post a Comment