Follow me @maggielalala



Tuesday, November 21, 2006

marina square-ed with weeting.
shopedshopedshopedshoped!
haha. no money!! ahhh!!
hmm.had han's for lunch
then after that walked around.
she bought birthday present for her parents
and i bought a necklace!!
wahaha.love it

then went to suntec city
had dinner at just noodles
ate the set meal.
it cost 5.90
it consists of a bowl of rice, soup, jelly, chicken and free flow of drinks

me: y u not eating the chicken?
weeting: cause i vegetarian(kidding one lah)
me: then y u order this?
weeting: cause i wanna eat the cabbage

and the cabbage refers to a pathetic piece lying under the chicken
i laughed until siao.
lol.she's idiotic!! lol

we took bus back.
its like super duper duper cold in there
my hands are totally numb.
lol.
when i got off the bus, seeing that there is no cars, i jaywalked
halfway, my slippers dropped and i continued walking.
suddenly i also dont noe y, i screamed
lol!! and i looked like an idiot.
everyone looking at me.
and im laughing a myself.
im so paiseh!

No comments:

Post a Comment