Follow me @maggielalala



Wednesday, January 17, 2007

happy birthday to luqman and yanting!
luqman was pathetic
eggs, bandung, cream
beautiful combination
lol.
yanting was more lucky
she only had "makeup" lol.made of cream?
and some candles poked into her head
anyways, she looked yummy to me
lol.look like the cake
the cake was tasty!
better that ilyas' one

but i have a question.
are we supposed to do this to everyone during their bdae?
its quite sian already huh.
if we're gonna do this till december almost once every week.
its money consuming! haha.
but wont it get more and more bored?
haha.just a question in my head lah

house meeting was crap lah
when supposed to stand up we didnt
then teacher suddenly came!
haha

look at the ramp!!
its super duper squeezy lor!!
first time see like that

after school went to kfc to eat with
luqman, ilyas, mubarak, amirul, siuming, weizhou, yongxiang, jaron, bobby, leslie, jiaqi, weeting and i forgot lah.dont know got miss out any names anot

then on the way home i remembered that my key wasnt in my bag!
so, i made my way to xinyi's house
supposed to do homework lah
but i slacked and slacked
hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment