Follow me @maggielalala



Thursday, January 18, 2007

SAD ANGRY DISAPPOINTED
which word can describe how i feel?
i feel so unhappy today.
i dont know why.
i shall make myself feel happier!
haha.i love my blog man
whenever i type the words out, i will feel happier!
and now, i shall cancel the word unhappy that i typed just now!
wahahaha!

today was chosen to give the 2min speech
i had a yu gan that i will get chosen today
so i prepared! heng sia!
see?my 6th sense so zhun

chemistry did practical.
did with wanleng.
from sec1 until now science always sit with her de
then experiments also always unsuccessful!
lol.but i guess today was the first time that we were successful!
remembering last year when she got her shirt "waxed"
and i got my hand burnt
wow.wonderful experience man!
haha.



im a happy person(:

No comments:

Post a Comment