Follow me @maggielalala



Saturday, April 28, 2007

It's funny how i just cant resist shopping. I thought I already bade goodbye to my beloved shopping. But there's just this word "shopping" on Chua Weeting's forehead, that tempts me SO much! She said she wanted to shop so much, while I, I said "okay lor, I'll accompany you" End up, she bought 1 shirt. And guess what? I bought 3 shirts! I tried to be "stingy" by thinking that everything's expensive. But it seems like that idea really didn't work lah. Everywhere is having sales. Mango's having 20% storewide!I bought this long-sleeve white tee for 17 bucks only! It's supposed to be $25 lor. Mygod. It's so worth it. And, I didn't know that we can be crazy women even at metro! Metro is also having a sale! Mygod. I love sales!! And I really really REALLY cannot resist them.

In the morning went to study with Siuming and Weeting at Macdonald's. I think I studied lah. Suddenly, I had this headache that almost killed me. I really cannot stand the pain. So, I went down to Watson's to get panadol. And Weeting accompanied me, cause she said that I may faint. Lol. I felt super cold. After taking the pills, I rested my head on the table, and fell asleep! I had this super weird dream that freaked me out. I dreamt that someone pushed me into an ocean, and there was this super huge shark chasing me, trying to bite my ass off. Then, i woke up in shock. It was so scary!

I tried to study Social Studies, but the information was just too much to take in lah. I think I'm so gonna flunk my Social Studies.

And finally, I'm getting a grasp of how logarithms work. Like, FINALLY, I'm doing a question correctly on my own. Which is a miracle! I never thought there would be this day when i can get a logarithm question correctly done on my own. Oh, I'm so proud of myself!

Oh yar, by the way, I finally cleared my mail. Its been like that for like, say, 2 years? I haven't been checking my mail for so long! there are more than 3000 mails. Haha. And, FINALLY, i cleared it! See? I'm not that lazy afterall! I made it a point to clear it okay!

How i wish i can fast forward my life, until the part where I'm a tai tai, everyday shopping with my taitai mates. We do nothing but slack slack slack, buy new clothes everyday, buy jewellery, play mahjong, show off our kids. AND, most importantly, we all have free flow of cash. How cool can that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment