Follow me @maggielalala



Thursday, April 26, 2007

mygod, mydeargod.
can you please slow down your steps?

Mr Sun, oh dear sun
can you please take your time to rise and fall?

time is so precious.
i didnt notice myself wasting time away everyday
everyday, i wake up, brush my teeth, change, go to school, stare into space, talk, crap, eat, shit, watch tv, use comp, slack, slack, slack, slack
i dont do anything productive.
i dont spend my time wisely.
and things come and go,
people come and go.
i just dont like the whole idea of wasting time away.
but, i am still doing it!
contridiction

time is just passing too fast!
i cant seem follow up!
in a blink of an eye,
school reopened, chinese new year passed, term 1 passed, ahgong passed away, my birthday passed, syf passed.
and before i notice, MID YEAR IS TOMORROW

many things happened.
good things, bad things.
whatever it is, i shall now focus 100% on my studies.
and not think about anything more.
until midyear ends.
so byebye to shopping for now.
im so sorry. i dont want to neglect this very very special factor in my life.
but, sometimes in life we just have to let go before happiness come back again
haha. im looking forward to the day i can reunite with my dear shopping again
so people, GOOD LUCK!
believe in yourself, you can do it!
believe in myself, i can do it(:

No comments:

Post a Comment