Follow me @maggielalala



Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Alright. What a day. I'm supposed to study! This morning went to Ahshi's house with Tanwanleng. Weeting came later. We all were supposed to study! But we kept talking and talking and talking. Haiz. Are we hopeless? Or are all girls are like that. Once they sit down they do nothing but talk and gossip. Haha.

Then went to dinner with family. I didn't want to. But was forced. So, never mind. I stilll went. Met Michelle cause she didn't know how to do. After dinner went to Weeting's house. Yeah, I did some studying. Yes i really did. And we cut our hair OURSELVES. hilarious

Anyway, the aim of this post is to show how much gratitude i have to Weeting's dad. He sent me home. It's not like I'm so thick skin to ask him. He asked Weeting what time i was going. At that time, I was already packing up and getting ready to leave. So, he volunteered to send me home. Weeting asked me if i wanted. I said no. Cause he always send me home. And it's like I'm very bu hao yi si to trouble him. He kept asking and i keep saying no. And then, I was sitting in the room and he came in. He insisted on fetching me lah. He said it was very late already I dont know what to say. My whole face was red. It's like my dad doesnt even treat me this well lah. I called him to ask him to come and pick me up. And all he said was he was having a headache. He didn't consider that it was already quite late and it's quite dangerous. Okay, never mind. Perhaps he was really not well. But, anyway, really really thanks to Weeting's dad. I know he won't read this. But, never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment