Follow me @maggielalala



Friday, May 11, 2007

Emaths paper 2 first. I thought that it was rather easy. I only don't know how to do 1 question. And the others were all okay to handle. Like, finally theres a paper which is more to our standards. Haha.

I fell asleep after finishing the paper. And I had this super weird dream lah! It goes like this:
I went to the toilet with Shiyun. And then when she was looking at he mirror combing her hair, she suddenly said "Eh, my mother never give me homework leh." Then I replied, "Huh? Your mother is a teacher meh?" She said "Yar! You don't know meh?" And then Tanwanleng suddenly came into the scene. She was in panic and said "Maggie! Look at my 2 front teeth! They are gone!!" And then I took a look at it. And I realised that they werent there anymore. She was bogey!! I laughed like siao. Then, we went back to class. Suddenly, Weeting came sooo near to me! Like 2cm apart and she had this stare. Then I dont know why also, she started mouthing "Siuming, Siuming, Siuming, Siuming" And then I was waken up by Janus already. He was collecting the question paper. I woke up in shocked. At first I thought he was my mum waking me up for school. I then came to realise that I was sitting for an exam. Damn hilarious lah!

Physics paper sucked big time can! I don't know how to do almost all the questions! I felt so restless. And I thought I was the only person who didn't know how to do. I almost gave up lah. In the end, 5 minutes before the exam ended, I just scribbled some crap onto the paper. Cause teacher say at least write something. So those questions that I didn't answer, I wrote all the answers as 0. Haha. Sounds idiotic huh? But thats what came to my mind lah.

After the exam everyone started complaining. Shiyun said that Mrs Lim didn't know how to set the paper. I felt it was quite a rubbish to say. Cause if she set it, she will know how to do it!There is sure a solution to all the questions. Just that we are not that pro yet bah. I didn't complain. At least, I didn't complain A LOT. Haha. Anyway! HURRAY! EXAMS ARE OVER!!!

Shiyun Wanleng and I made our way to Simei. We missed Sumo House a lot. So I suggested that we go there since theres this shop which sells food that resembles Sumo House's. And when we reached there, I saw this Jack's Place advert and I wanted to eat so much! Told them about the students meal which was so worth it and we decided to lunch there. We all ate chicken cutlet. Yay. Yummy yummy.
After that went to Tampines Mall cause I wanted to rent a book and Tanwanleng wanted to see whether she can get anything for her mum on mother's day too. In the end she didn't get anything cause she dont have money. Haha. And I finally rented the book I want LONG LONG AGO! I wanted to read it since last year. But I rent it only today. It's My sister's keeper by Jodi Picoult. Started reading it and it was nice lah.

And tada! The day I have been waiting for- (:
I finally can relax! Not like I'm stressed out due to exams lah. I even sleep earlier than when there are no exams. Just how funny I do things sometimes. Haha. Good luck for the results. I hope I won't get a shock of my life.


SHOPPING CONTINUES!
-not like i stopped(:

No comments:

Post a Comment