Follow me @maggielalala



Wednesday, May 02, 2007

It's not the first time I don't sleep for the whole night. But, this is definitely the first time I don't sleep for the whole night NOT due to insomnia. Weeting and I were talking on the phone for the whole night. We were supposed to study together lah. End up we kept talking and talking. Haha. Never mind. But I found it quite a waste of time. We're not sleeping and we're not doing anything. It started raining all of a sudden. And it was super heavy, with thunder and lightnings. And it was super duper cold.

In the morning was bloody tired. Weeting met me at Tanah Merah and took my mum's car to school. Tried to study for Geography in class. But, I started sleeping. Haha. Chinese paper 2 started. I tried very very hard to read the passages. But, everything i see was blur. It's like all the words are joined together! And then i can't stand it anymore. I just started sleeping. A while later, I woke up in shock. I knew that i won't have enough time to do considering the speed that I was doing the paper. But, I felt really giddy. And more giddy after reading the passages. Tried my very best to finish the paper before going back to sleep again. Please, let me do well. PLEASE!

During the break I was super high. I started jumping around like a bunny. And instead of learning Geography like what all the others were doing, I was disturbing them. Haha. When the break is ending soon, I started to panic. Cause I can't remember all the things.

The paper was okay. At least I know how to do most. I finished the paper very fast. And went to sleep once more. I dreamt that I was sleeping in a 5 star hotel. And there was super cold aircon, which was the cold weather. Haha. And it was super shiok to sleep like that. I don't know why. Perhaps I'm too tired.

After exams went to lunch with weeting, ahshi and tanwanleng. Then Weeting came to my house. We changed and headed to Bugis. Shopped at Bugis street until we both were tired like hell. And we spent alot of money lah. As expected.

Argggh! I'M BLOODY TIRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment