Follow me @maggielalala



Saturday, June 02, 2007


HELLO! hahah. Many things happened. Okay, maybe not alot. But a lot of my nails dropped off la. Stupid. I don't want to be vegetarian already. Hahah. Went to have lunch at a hawker centre with Zhuki. We had western food. And she found a cockroach underneath her chicken chop! LOL. Funny la.

After that we made our way to bedok. Went to the shop and I bought 2 more boxes of fake nails. Fake nails are love! Haha. Hmm. Shopped here and there. I bought a manicure set with consists of a lot of things inside for only $2.95. Cheap aye? (:

Made our way and slacked. Then I suddenly had a craving for burger king. Especially after seeing the flyer that they were giving out. The burger looks so delicious can! So, I asked dad to bring me there to eat. And he agreed!

Oh yar. And I went to Mayday's concert at Singapore Expo today. I thought that it was rather nice and entertaining towards the back. But it was so noisy. That I think that my ears aren't functioning well now already. I can't hear properly! Haha. Oh goshh. I'm already cock ear enough. Lol. Anyway, the tickets were free! I don't know how dad managed to get them. But there were 4 free tickets. So dad, mum, Zhuki and I went. Dad and mum left early. Before half the show, the left already. Haha. So paiseh. They thought it was boring. But I wished that I could be in front. Then I can jump and jump like what the others were doing. At the back jump like so paiseh. Cause most people are just sitting there listening. So, I cant expect much cause the tickets were free afterall.

Oh, so tired!
我好想好想飞, 逃离这个疯狂世界. 那么多苦, 那么多累, 那么多莫名的泪水

No comments:

Post a Comment