Follow me @maggielalala



Sunday, June 03, 2007

I went to East Coast Park this afternoon! Went to cycle. And the weather was lovely. Not sunny like usual, and it was super windy! Haha. Shiok la. I loved the colour of the sky, it was beautiful!
I cycled a double bike with my sister. The bike sucked. It was so heavy, so short. Maybe it's because my legs were long (XD) I kept knocking against it. And I can't even cycle properly. And the brakes, the scare the hell out of me. They aren't really functioning well. I came to this slope and the speed was quite fast. When nearing, I pressed the brakes and the speed of the bike didnt change at all! Scary can. Rode for about half an hour and we decided to stop. Cause the bike was like shit. But we were given 2 hours to cycle! So later, daddy cycled me for a while (: I didn't had to step on the paddle and ride, he rode me all along. Haha.


My neighbour threw this table which was still quite in working condition away in the basement. And as usual, I started cam-whoring. :P
I suddenly felt like doing the yang chen lin's tu bo shu thingy. And dad did with me! Okay, so random and retarded.

我失去过,更珍惜拥有(:

No comments:

Post a Comment