Follow me @maggielalala



Sunday, April 03, 2016

Workcation: Exploring Paris on foot

22 January 2016

Hi Paris once again! Actually took many photos this trip but I acidentally deleted half of the series before even uploading them! Zzzz!! One fortunate thing from this misfortune is that I have already transferred some pictures to my phone (the nicer ones too haha) so at least I still have some of them with me!

What greeted after touch down

Finally tried their Macdonald's! Was craving for some burger but the shop at the mall nearby was closed already (wth, so early!). So I decided to walk to Macs
 The wrap was surprisingly good!

The next day, lunch was steak with fries at this famous joint. I can't even remember the name. They only had one thing on their menu and it comes in 2 servings! Omg, had a hard time trying to finish it! The fries were super gooood

After that, I finally made a visit to the (outside of) Louvre. HAHA. Not really the artsy fartsy kind so I reckon I wouldn't appreciate what's inside anyway......

At that time it was right smack in the middle of winter so... it's really cold and I'm all bundled up

Beautiful weather though!


Fyi, all my pictures are taken on self timer. Very pro right, thanks!




Also took a walk to Colonnes de Buren, which was nearby the Louvre.

Once again, self entertaining on self timer hahaha









Random walks got me walking through this beautiful parks. I love looking at people walk their dogs!



The trees are amazingly symmetrical.

And I decided to walk to La fayette!

Such a beautiful mall


Stormtrooper beanie. So cute!

There are many many places to see the birds eye view of Paris and you'll have to pay for most of them. But this one at La Fayette's roof top is good and the best part is that, it's free!



Lindt chocolate icecream..... One word: YUM!!

Also bought the famous eclairs. Super expensive!!



Attempted to bring them back to Singapore but I was too lazy to put it in the chiller and when I got home a few days later, it all turned sour. FMLLL


Lastly, bought these Jean Paul macarons! We have them on board and it is super yums!

Till the next time, Paris!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog, it reminds me of Montmartre in Paris; Montmartre is the French word for the “Mount of Martyrs”, as the name is related to the 3rd century bishop of Paris.
    I tried to write a blog about it, hope you also like it in https://stenote.blogspot.com/2018/06/paris-at-montmartre.html

    ReplyDelete