Follow me @maggielalala



Monday, August 08, 2016

Workcation: Paris Versailles

As I'm writing this post, many things have changed since the last. Am so glad I've completed this part of my life!

15 April 2016

Finally a visit to the Versailles! Took a train out and it took us about 45 mins. Pretty reasonable!





It was pretty nice and interesting but I honestly had zero clue and interest in the French history so after a while it got boring for me and even a little creepy (lolol)





At the famous Hall of Mirrors. 


The amount of people is crazy!! Impossible to get a good photo at all






One of the highlights of the Versailles: The crazily huge garden!






The weather was so cranky and it started raining all of a sudden. We hurriedly left the palace but still got kinda drenched! Still a pretty good day I would say!

No comments:

Post a Comment