Follow me @maggielalala



Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm the most xin fu person on earth(:

in the morning everyone went to baibai ahgong
today is the 5th week already.
i miss him dearly.
i also asked him to bao you that i can get GOLD for syf
i believe that ahgong will watch over me

then, went to have brunch with mama and yeye
ate dimsum
super yummy and super full!

went home to slack a while before we made our way to tampines mall
cause this morning i mentioned to daddy that i wanted student plan and 3g sim card
i find it super hilarious that i have a 3g phone WITHOUT a 3g sim card.
lol. so, he agreed!
queued and shopped a while while waiting for my turn
the guy asked if i wanted to get a new phone cause my plan was up already
i said no. cause i thought that daddy wont change phone for me
surprisingly, daddy asked for brouchures.
and he decided to buy a new phone for me!
i really cannot believe it
actually wanted to get motorola v6 de.
but in the end, i thought that it was very man
so, i got sony ericsson w850i
although it is very VERY common, i still love it
and i LOVE DADDY!


tanwanleng, dont be jealous of me!
wahahahahahahaa(:

No comments:

Post a Comment