Follow me @maggielalala



Tuesday, April 10, 2007

terrible.
during maths lesson i suddenly felt very cold
very very cold.
my arms and legs started to feel numb.
i thought i was too tired.
so, i got my handbook signed and went to the toilet
when i stood up, i felt so giddy.
i felt that the whole classroom was spinning.
i cant write properly, i cant walk properly.
finally, when i made my way to the toilet which seem like 100000km away,
i dont even have the strength to wash my face.
i needed something to lean on urgently
i felt like i was going to drop on the ground anytime.
so i went out of the toilet and rested on the pillar.
but, the damn pillar was so short.
i felt even giddier.
so, i made my way back to the classroom
everything was blur and i felt myself floating instead of walking.
then, i just cant walk anymore.
i fell on the ground.
and i cant move. my limbs were like not mine at all
i cant even control them
i was so giddy.
then, i heard alot of voices surrounding me
i started crying. i was so scared.
at that instance, i really felt like i was dying.
i was really afraid.i thought it was all a dream
i cant feel anything.everything was fade.
then, suddenly, i heard xinyi and wanleng's voices.
i cried even more.
mr neo came next. he asked me to rest for a while and blahblah.
i walked dizzily into the classroom.
when i finally reached my seat, my hands were totally numb.
everything i was holding on to just dropped on the floor
and my butt fell on my chair.
i started shivering like crazy.
i was super duper cold. the serena wanlin and alot of people all came
they wanted to call my mum, rub oil, and everything
but i rejected all.
haha. i felt really terrible

this whole incident just freaked me out lah
seriously, i thought that life was ending.
i was so scared, so afraid, so whatever lah!
i cried like a baby. i feel so embarassed.

went to see a doctor just now
he it was because my blood pressure too low and lack of sleep
which is true. ohgod.
and im having a fever now.
fever loves me so much.

anyway, thankyou the people who surrounded me in shock
and offering help to me lah.
sorry to cause u all to worry
i will take care of myself de

No comments:

Post a Comment