Follow me @maggielalala



Monday, May 14, 2007

I have an urge to blog. I need to release my depressment about my hair. Yes, I went to cut. I feel that it is super long, and it's making me feel SO hot. I did requested for a "wa wa tou". Which I wanted to try. But I didn't know that it will turn out THIS way!

Argggh. I look damn weird lah. My frindge is straight, which makes me look like a retarded. My back is short and thick. And my face looks so fat and chubby. It's always been this way, but after i cut, I think its worst!

Mummy and daddy keep saying it looked okay. But I think that its quite obvious that they are just consoling me. And, they are a little irritated by me asking them "funny anot?". I just keep looking at the mirror. And the more I look at it, the more I feel like burning the whole mirror away. Yes, I told tanwanleng to accept her hair as it is, so, I guess I shall TRY HARD to accpet my hair as it is. Like theres anything more that I can do.

T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment